Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Center Picture On Sony Kp-5040 Does Anyone Know How To Set Up TKS Cable With Windows Media Center?

Does anyone know how to set up TKS cable with Windows Media Center? - how to center picture on sony kp-5040

I can not be created TKS cable (basic) with Windows Media Center. Can I appear to some channels from Germany, but when I use the channel no longer works. I have a Sony VAIO VGC-LV140J desktop with TV tuner. I should be a digital and analog input. I can not picture with analog, but still does not work for long and see no American chain.

1 comments:

Joss said...

If you have a box of Windows Vista MCE or Media Center might be interested to know that a new plugin for MCE DVBSBridge invited your DM E1 and E2 MCE tuner box.

This is not the cup of tea all running MCE, but for those of you that this plugin DVBSBridge love.

Post a Comment