Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chinese With B Negative Blood Type 40+3 Weeks Pregnant And High Blood Pressure...should I Have Been Induced?

40+3 weeks pregnant and high blood pressure...should i have been induced? - chinese with b negative blood type

I was told at my appointment, late in high blood pressure, which arose in me under supervision in the room and remained high 140/94.
All beds are full, even in delivery resulted in an overflow room was literally on their support,

I chose the pre-eclampsia test with a negative result, thank God.
And then I was, and told to deliver when I Chinese (doctors words) I had severe swelling and point already saw before my eyes, I think it's okay if the blood became normal but still have protein in the urine, high blood pressure , swelling and visually impaired.

I was late with my child and causes exactly the same problem, why not this time I wonder? wasbacause they were busy?

I have Monday back more blood and s / w checks and a home visit tomorrow, the midwife for my D / P

4 comments:

★Jen☆ Hams Mummy 25.09.09 said...

BP was checked good during my pregnancy and my 39 weeks that setting a little. They wanted me to drive at night. I said I wanted to wait a couple of days and check in 2 days. When I came back, was even higher, and provisions for the induction of the night. I think it may be because they had gestational diabetes.

I think a slight increase in BP is normal, because it pumps more than the number of extra blood your body will need to reflect. But his reading was quite high. I do not think he will be sent home if he were threatened, regardless of how the hall was full.

I suggest going down to wait again, or outside until the midwife Vsits morning.

Do not worry, you're almost there:)

J
x

csbrowni... said...

If you need protein in your urine, high BP, severe swelling of the face and we see the dots to the hospital. Can move and is already behind so there is no reason to keep the child there in these conditions. I know that the contrary evidence, he said, but screaming pre-eclampsia and I come hard and fast, the baby needs to go.

amanda j said...

I do not believe that they actually allowed to let go so long with the baby in the belly with Top B / S. ... I go to the hospital right now. If you want your little say about you ..... Stomachache, and see what they do ... That's like my sister. For more than three weeks should be no reason to say that everything is ok .... Hope for you

Naman said...

I've got some good advice on the following link, you can be good too
http://www.besttipszone.com/Third-Quarte ...

Post a Comment