Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Disco Polo Party Dress If I Wear More Black Does It Mean Im Punk Or Emo?

If i wear more black does it mean im punk or emo? - disco polo party dress

Well, I am more black nail polish BLCK, clothles, hats, shoes, which I am speaking this mean that I become emo or punk. Oh, and if I Fall Out Boy long int i returned and now I'm in love with Fall Out Boy. I like Panic! At the Disco and Cute Is What We Aim For, too. Aeropostle but also with a bunch of Preps and I have a lot of places.

7 comments:

Ally said...

You are, you are what you want. Hey, you like black? So you see! They do not go in each category.

Suzanne. said...

Just because you wear black does not mean you are emo or punk. Black is elegant, like Audrey Hepburn:]

Nikki said...

This does not mean that mean on your bank statement or Emo Punk that grows a variety of clothing and human

mellani said...

I do not want to be rude, but I hope you own the label and try to integrate in a specific group that is not much time. When I was younger, I was very emo and the whole scene. Believe me, came to life on drugs and sex, no punishment. In the end, if they have enough, no matter what category you like, or how the population to mature, then you will be able to dress as they really are. Forget labels and songwriters, and whatever. The best clicks in the whole school is unique. PS You do not have to sing punk or emo turn round like a stalk of celery. The dress and turn around to listening to music. That's all that matters.

Kristina Georgia Snow said...

No ....

emo kind of music that is a person

youneedt... said...

Well, you're certainly not emo, and I suggest you seek the meaning of emo, even if it does not seem to know what that means. As a punk, you could say you are punk, but really, what is a label that will do it? You just have to.

diana horrorshow :D said...

lol
uh, when they hear "punk" to punk music.

Post a Comment