Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vitamins For Menopausal Women I Am Going To The Doctor Tomorrow For The First Time In 10 Years?

I am going to the doctor tomorrow for the first time in 10 years? - vitamins for menopausal women

I am peri-menopausal symptoms and I am sure I suffer from depression. Here's the thing - I'm afraid they want to put me in a kind of drug. All it takes vitamins and the occasional Tylenol. I did not sleep well b / c of hot flushes, and it is increasingly difficult to everyday tasks. Suggestions?

1 comments:

Green180... said...

They do not feel afraid to take medication, especially if it contributes to depression. They are more drugs to treat what they do not cause addiction or withdrawal symptoms.

I started Lexapro in December and I can not tell you how I feel awesome right now! Recently Lexapro Wellbutrin XL went into this week, because I'm gaining weight and I hated the weight gain made.

Post a Comment