Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Racquetball Grip Size Racquetball: Are Python Rubber Grips Better Than The New Ektelon Air Comfort Grips?

Racquetball: are python rubber grips better than the new ektelon air comfort grips? - racquetball grip size

I have a racket, which is a O3 Air + Comfort handle Ektelon.

I wonder if I should change with a rubber grip Python. I know that Python handles are known to be better than normal grips and / or tape, but I want to know if the players think so often that it is better than the comfort of air + Grip Ektelon racquets.

Thanks in advance

1 comments:

adam p said...

I am using python handles on my racquet and I think are the best.

I mean air grip comfort racquect dominant Ektelon, but replaces the python.

Ektelon Vision 2 Python and firm grip now seems to be popular.

The question is whether you have a good grip of the bad taste of love (Ektelon Vision 2) or
Grooved tread rubber handle (Python).

I like the Python, as they do not seem to be a better grip on wet (sweat)


Good Luck

Adam

Post a Comment