Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wording For A Church Anniversary Ad Why Do I Have To Wait On My Blessings And I Give All My Money To The Church And The Pastor Gets Wealthy.?

Why do I have to wait on my blessings and I give all my money to the church and the pastor gets wealthy.? - wording for a church anniversary ad

I go to church every week, and I pay my 10% (I have no problem with the help, as to the preservation of the church) is a problem when the pastor said, "Your blessing come," and each week and the week which is paid by the department. My pastor has a house with 4 bedrooms, a large truck and Lexus cars. I'm not saying that I am blessed because I at least have a roof over my head, car travel and food on the table. But why would a preacher is paid to preach freedom of speech. It is in the business of saving souls. Sunday is to be payday. Monday to Saturday If you go to another church to preach payday. Birthdays and holidays, I picked up 5% per year. To conclude the first day, the nearly 10-fold the levels of the community, then get a raise. When I read the Bible says that Jesus was the same as men. The difference was in their power to save, to heal, and to love. Why men are better than Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment