Monday, December 21, 2009

First Time Home Buyer Grant New York Low Income First Time Home Buyer Grants?

Low income first time home buyer grants? - first time home buyer grant new york

I try to buy a house in Sullivan County, New York. I feel that I did not run. Whenever I change something to find a house, too, I noticed a 150k house mortgage should be about 1300 per month, I decided it was a little higher than 130 K, the home mortgage is still one months in 1200 decreased the 99k mortgage is 1100 to run one months, closing costs 10k? The bank offered me a 6% seller concession, but say they must then another 6 until 7 thousand U.S. dollars? The seller told me to look into grants for low income or first home buyer to. We are a family of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) and income is 37k, I still intend to move to work, when we return, we now live in households with income and not pay me to work, only pay more for them. I am really lost and need to know what happened, walked none of this makes sense for me and things are always my first sentence from 6 to 6.75% Y?

0 comments:

Post a Comment