Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby Shower Congratulations Message Samples I Need Original Ideas For A Nascar-themed Baby Shower?

I need original ideas for a Nascar-themed baby shower? - baby shower congratulations message samples

Congratulations to me! This is my first shower Babby and I want everything to be perfect. My theme is NASCAR (Jeff Gordon, of course!). Someone has good decorating ideas? My house is your posters and neon signs of the sponsors is full, we do not have much, but I think some of the rebel flag would be nice.

I'm going to take a little more money for my generosity, I have a Chinese auction, a raffle, a ratio of 50/50 drawing? Or all three? I have a brand new George Foreman Grill (free credit card lol Sam's Club) for the raffle, and a series of snow globes, Jeff Gordon. Taz is also a series of Looney Toons Taz & Mrs. Salt & Pepper Shakers never opened, because they are redeemable. I Should these items individually or in a raffle gift basket?

And the menu ... I was thinking of Doritos and onion dip and French Corndog? What is normally in the food in the showers or hors d'oeuvres prepared at home? What kind of beer should I? Many of my friends are like a light beer overweight, probably them to eat, and some celery. What are good games to take a shower?

Last of all ... some of my friends are really struggling, and know that they can not afford to buy some of my plates. I invited them anyway, and if they win the lottery, what do I do that I get the money back? Since I did not bring a baby gift?

Oh, and invitations ... Did you or buy your own? Ideas for beautiful handmade invitations?

Thank you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment